Welcome to my digital portfolio!
I am a graduate of the Instructional Design & Technology Master’s program at Georgia State University, and I have practical hands-on experience developing interactive learning solutions targeting both K-12 and adult learners. I have an 15 plus-year proven track record in project management, and have an extensive background in writing and editing technical content for client projects and proposals and designing internal/external corporate marketing communications.
I am an excellent facilitator and team builder that knows how to successfully collaborate with large diverse teams on complex projects. I am well organized and know how to pay special attention to detail. But most importantly, because of my prior experience working in the engineering industry, I have the keen ability to work well with subject matter experts (SME’s) with technical backgrounds so I am very effective at working with highly technical information.
My professional background includes but is not limited to:
- Experience performing learning analysis, strategy, design, and development using defined instructional design methodologies;
- Experience as an instructional designer and consultant in the development of interactive and engaging, computer-based learning experiences;
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships in a team based, professional services environment;
- Experience using e-Learning design and development software Adobe Captivate, Audacity, Camtasia, PowerPoint, and Prezi;
- Experience using online learning and collaboration tools BlackBoard Collaborate, BrightSpace (D2L), and Google Suite;
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple project teams that include staff and clients with minimal supervision; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To view a current version of my full resume click here.
Project Examples: Sample projects selected for inclusion in my digital portfolio are a reflection of my passion for lifetime learning and also demonstrate my professional knowledge, skills and abilities in Learning Design and Instructional Systems Design. To view selected project examples click here.